Understanding The Child's Need To Know

Constable Court Services can help you locate your non-custodial parent, and assist with helping to establish paternity and DNA Testing. Once paternity has been established, we can also assist in Requesting for Child Support Payments. The court will set a hearing date for both parties to come forth and produce financial statements in order to determine a set amount of child support. Once the support amount is determined, we can enforce the court order for the continued amount of that payment. If child support payments ever becomes delinquent, we can assist with the enforcement of the current court order for support, and place sanctions on the non-custodial parent, in order to retrieve those funds.

Call (888) 364-7774




Side profile of a lawyer discussing the case with the witness

Comments are closed.